- Access your clinical visit summary through My Chart, including:
- Current list of Problems, Medications, and Allergies
- Immunizations and Vital Signs
- Lab Results and Procedures
- Read secure messages from Oregon Medical Group
- Secure payment processing through Online Bill Pay, including:
- Viewing your statements online
- Viewing your payment history
- Viewing your account balance
- Store your perferred payment method securily
How to sign up for Patient Portal:
- Following your appointment, you will receive an email from Oregon Medical
- If you were not registered by our registration specialists, or are
not already registered, please contact us at (541) 242-4949, option 1
- When creating your account:
- First and Last name in the Account Information area must be the identical
to your insurance card – no nicknames. Names can be verified on any OMG
bill that you have recently received
Once you have created your account you will be able to view My Chart
and set up your Online Bill Pay account.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I would like to be able to view my child's chart. Can I manage their chart with my personal email?
A: Yes you can utilize your personal email for their account as well
as your own if you choose Oregon Medical Group for your own care. Their
linked account will be available to you through your child's 13th birthday,
after which, in accordance with state law on minor children's healthcare
information release, we do not provide Patient Portal access until their
Q: Who do I email if I need medical advice or have questions about the information in My Chart?
A: At this time OMG doesn’t allow email discussions with physicians.
Contact your physician’s office by phone with any medical questions or
questions about your clinical information.
Q: How do I change my email for Patient Portal?
A: Send an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call (541) 242-4949 to change
Q: I can’t find the doctor’s chart notes from my last visit. How do I find them in Patient Portal?
A: You will be able to view allergies, problems, medications, vaccines,
vital signs, and lab results. Individual chart notes and imaging (including
x-ray) are not available in Patient Portal.
Q: How do I pay a bill online for my child if I am not an OMG patient and I have not provided my email address to OMG?
A: If you are the guarantor (person responsible for payments) on record
perform the following steps to make the payment online: